Thursday, June 01, 2006

Art Student


Art Student, originally uploaded by Colonel Blink.

Not strictly a candid but I feel it deserves a place with them.

Obviously a term, year or course project. She was floating around the Walk in Norwich while a chum (pictured below) videoed the reactions of passers-by. The views were less positive, I think than she hoped and she seemed to be getting upset.

("Did you make that yourself?" "Yes" "F***ing Hell. Why?")

I gathered she had hoped the overall effect would be fantastique rather than silly.

The final straw came when a Glaziers van parked itself between her friend with the video camera and her and then she well and truly began to lose it.

When I asked if I could photograph her she said "Yes, but you won't get on the video"

Oh well such is life, I reflected to myself, we all have to learn to live with disappointment.

A Lady Digital Cineast Captured Filming Another Lady Who Is Dressed In Pink

No comments: