Thursday, March 29, 2007

So when was the last time you used a pay phone?

So how sad am I?

As a result of seeing this discussion in the flickr group called Pay Phone Planet titled Last time you used a pay phone.... I walked out of my house and travelled the three hundred yards to Thorpe Railway Station merely to take this photo. It is a photograph of me using a pay phone to read the flickr discussion "When did you last use a payphone" and is my contribution to the thread.

What they had not understood on that group is that we British invented oneupmanship. As a result I confidently expect all the members of the Pay Phone Planet group to kneel down before me and chant "We are not worthy". For at least two hours.

English Cricket, Football and Rugby may be rapidly disappearing down the toilet but we are still winning on the Pay Phone Planet group. Hooray!

No comments: